Magaluf Holidays always leave an impression. For those who like traveling, discovering the Island of Mallorca and enjoying its great nightlife, Magaluf is undoubtedly a crucial place to visit.
Magaluf is an area in the Calvià municipately on Mallorca Island. It is just 20 minutes far from the capital and it is one of the best-known areas in the international landscape of the Balearic Islands. This is due to the fact that Magaluf is world-famous for its fantastic beach and its promenade on the coast as well as being the ideal place for a great nightlife. Holidays in Magaluf always leave an impression.
In Magaluf you will enjoy the famous Mediterranean weather, typical of the Balearic Islands and of the Mediterranean coast of Spain. In July and August it is very hot, so better not forget your swimsuit. There are plenty of activities in the area in order to spend a whole day swimming and having fun, like the already mentioned Magaluf Beach. At summer, rainfalls are rare and the average temperature reaches to 30 degrees at daytime.
It is very easy to get to Magaluf, since Mallorca has one of the largest Airports in Spain and in most cases you just need to take a flight to get there. You will also have a wide variety of hotels and in Magaluf you can surely book the hotel that is the best for you. It is likewise an area with many bars, restaurants, souvenirs, and other amenities so you will have it all during your holidays in Magaluf. Whether you want to spend the day with your family or have fun with your friends at night, Magaluf will offer you the right solution.
Once arrived in Magaluf, don’t think about distances and how to get around. It’s not very big and if you like walking, you can get anywhere in about 30 minutes.
In this article we give you information on everything you may need to know about your holidays in Magaluf.
What do you need to know when you come to Magaluf for your holidays?
Flights to Mallorca
You have to take a flight to Palma de Mallorca airport. It is one of the largest airports in Spain, so you won’t have any problems. There is a great choice of direct flight and connecting flight from the largest capitals of Spain such as Madrid or Barcelona, so finding a flight to Mallorca is very easy. Since there are many people who ask about, just remember that there is no airport in Magaluf. You must land at Palma de Mallorca Airport and then take a bus or taxi to Magaluf.
Transport in Magaluf
Once you arrive at the airport, getting to Magaluf is very simple. If there is not much traffic, you will get there in 20 minutes by car or taxi. However, if you haven’t a car or you don’t want to take a taxi, since it costs a lot, at the airport you can take the AeroTIP bus. You have to take the A11 line towards Magaluf, to be precise. It is a red and yellow bus that directly leads you from the airport to Magaluf in about 40 minutes. The bus fare costs around 5 or 6 euros. It is the best option if you want to save money. Bus rides are frequent and regular.
Hotels in Magaluf
As previously said, Magaluf is one of Mallorca’s place with the most varied hotel offer whether you are with family or friends, or in a couple. You will always find a hotel that suits your needs and all your necessities for your holiday in Mallorca and, more precisely, for your holidays in Magaluf.
We can’t mention about all available hotels in Magaluf, because as we have already said there are many, but we can give you a small list and basic information about Magaluf’s best hotels in terms of leisure, considered as a value added to their basic accommodation:
- Sol Kathmandu Park & Resort Hotel: Ideal for families
- Sol Wave House Hotel: Ideal for families, groups of friends and couples
- Sol House Mixed by Ibiza Rocks: Ideal for families, friends and couples
- BCM Hotel Mallorca: Ideal for groups of friends and couples
- BH Mallorca Hotel: Ideal for groups of friends and couples
- BH Mallorca Apartments: Ideal for groups of friends and couples
Relaxing daytime in Magaluf
One of Magaluf’s greatest advantages as a tourist destination is its wide variety of activities during the day. In Magaluf, whether you come with your family, friends or in a couple, you always have a great choice. No time to get bored. Whatever the hotel you are in, never worry about transport in Magaluf. It’s all nearby, Magaluf is not very big and in a 30-minute walk you can move across town. If you don’t like walking, you can also rent a bike or take a bus. Ask the hotel when you book, and they will definitely give you all the information you need.
Whether you are with family, friends or in a couple, we certainly recommend the following visits and / or activities that you cannot miss during your day:
- Pirates Adventure Show: dinner and show. A perfect combination in Magaluf. A magic show of stunts, dances and illusion shows suitable for all ages and tastes.
- Kathmandu Park: located in the Kathmandu hotel. A place where fun is assured to all ages. Mini water park, golf, cable cars, adventure racing, interactive activities…
- Western WaterPark: a water park set in the Wild West. Don’t miss the opportunity to spend a day with your family or friends in this fantastic theme park.
- Wave House: enjoy a real California-style day. The artificial waves will drive you crazy! You can’t miss it!
- BH Mallorca (Island Beach Club + Twisted Waterpark): The only hotel in Mallorca with a water park within the same complex. In this hotel, you can buy a Pass-Day and spend your day dining, drinking, Beach Club with live music and enjoying famous DJs and slides. Everything in the same place.
- Magaluf Beach: Magaluf Beach is a several kilometers long beach of white sand and crystal clear waters with a wide and long walk along the coast that makes it charming: bars, restaurants, souvenirs … A real paradise in Mallorca.
Party in Magaluf
What happens to Magaluf when the night comes? It is party time. In addition to what mentioned earlier, Magaluf is known for its nightlife. You’ve surely heard about great holiday nights in Magaluf.
Magaluf has two nightclubs that are currently in the TOP100 World Ranking: the BCM Planet Dance and the Hotel BH Mallorca’s STAGE by BCM.
BCM Planet Dance is an international nightclub on three floors. BCM is currently ranked number 10 in the TOP100 ranking of clubs around the world. It is famous for hosting the best DJs and artists from the international scene such as David Guetta, Martin Garrix, Steve Aoki, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Tiësto, Afrojack, DeadMou5, Axwell & Ingrosso and many others every year. This nightclub is also known worldwide, besides for the great DJs, for its famous foam parties organized in the lower plan of the dance ground.
On the other hand, the Magaluf STAGE is ranked number 65 in the world rankings. The BCM disco also runs it, but unlike the former, the STAGE is an outdoor enclosure dance ground located in the BH Mallorca hotel, where the party starts at 7 pm. In this space, the world’s best DJs arrive each year as well as in BCM.
In addition to these two world-famous nightclubs, Magaluf has hundreds of bars and dozens of nightclubs with all sorts of music, of all nationalities and for all budgets. In Magaluf it’s really plenty of attractiveness, great choice of offers and great party.